Might be good to have some general text about members who they are etc.
- Coming Soon
Yearly Membership Levels
- Individual Membership - $25
- Institutional Membership (covers up to 5 individuals) - $75
- Student Membership - $15
- Emeritus Membership - Free
- Lifetime Membership - $250
UAACCE serves its members in different ways:
- Networking - UAACCE members are part of a state-wide network of adult, community, and continuing education professionals.
- Workshops and Conferences - UAACCE sponsors workshops and conference on topics of interest to its membership, and offers web-based listserv and threaded discussion to promote member communication.
- Advocacy - The UAACCE board actively lobbies for adult, community, and continuing education, visiting both the state legislature and Utah's senators in Washington.
- Resources - The UAACCE membership collectively represents decades of experience in adult education. If we do not have an answer, we know someone who does.
- Quarterly Newsletter - UAACCE's quarterly newsletter, The Communicator, contains news and helpful resources for UAACCE members. Submissions are welcome from all members.
UTAH ASSOCIATION FOR ADULT, COMMUNITY, AND CONTINUING EDUCATION AWARD CATEGORIES.
Grant announcements are posted as UAACCE becomes aware of them. Check weekly for new funding opportunities.
UAACCE Grant Announcements - PDF Document Coming Soon
UAACCE Resource List
To include an individual or organization in the Useful Links list, to announce a job, or to contribute a news item, contact the webmaster.
UAACCE Resources - PDF Document